Thursday 10 December 2009

Previously unpublished.

...sometimes I just forget to.

Written: Dec 2, 2009
Title: I have a bed!

The realization still retains its savor despite having come to it many times throughout my afternoon. I picked it up today from the mattress store, and with asinine resolve attempted to carry it atop my head all the way to my apartment. How far away was it you ask? Well, I'm not sure...which is why about four increasingly aimless blocks east and and a just about defeated block south, I called for a cab. Just in time, too, because as I hung up I felt some drops on my left temple and cheek. I smiled and just laughed with God at my own silliness. I dressed it up with some brand new sheets from Target I had waiting atop my shelf, then sadly rushed to the train as I had an hour-long ride to acting class waiting for me.

Which brings me here, five hours later, with a release of two and a half months anticipation, as sprawled out as a person of my lankage can be on a twin size mattress, thinking to myself...wow, praise the Lord, I have a bed.


Written: Dec 5, 2009
Title: First snow.

Nothing really elaborate about it. Same dream as every Southern California kid (who hadn't lived in L.A. or Malibu in recent years), with the longing curiosity for what flurries would look like on their bedroom window...only to confirm that indeed, there's nothing really elaborate about it.

Still gosh darn cool, though. Milestone successfully, and succinctly, chronicled.



2 comments:

  1. LOVE THE VLOG. CAN'T WAIT TILL YOU'RE HOME!! SERIOUSLY! MISS YOU SEE YA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahha yay bed!
    killa cali eh? haha
    nice vlog buddy. so that means you're back in so cal!

    ReplyDelete