Monday 14 September 2009

Flying Out.

Oh man...I'm moving.

As if almost written in Lite Brite below, this next thought jab in a series of minipiphanies came as one of the unmentioned amenities of the flight. The comprehensive realization of what it is I'm doing hasn't been instantaneous, so to say it hit me would be inaccurate -- I don't remember the last time something hit me like that. I liken the experience, then, more to birth contractions (clearly the more relevant), gradual and growing; leading to, well, re-birth I guess...hm. Perhaps in this case metaphor is making the account more dramatic than necessary. It's a move, a change in lifestyle just like quitting soda is a change in lifestyle, and akin to my frequent attempts at cutting Coke...I always come back home. The only permanence I'm anticipating is of the life-lesson variety.


Melody, Patrick, Carlos, and Cora. PTL for people who take time out of their day to carry your bags to security check.

No comments:

Post a Comment